Friday 10 February 2012

20 things

20 Things I Hate About You.

I hate that you acted like you didn't care.


I hate that you lied to me.


I hate that you were sweet to me.


Because I could't tell if you really meant it.


I hate that you let me lie on you.


I hate that I let you do the same.


I hate how close you pulled me in.


And I hate how far you pushed me away.


I hate that you sang to me.


I hate that you danced with me.


I hate that you made me laugh.


And I hate that you made me cry.


I hate how you made me wanna slap you.


And I hate how you made me wanna kiss you.


I hate the way you held my hand.


And I hate the way you stopped holding it.



I hate the moments that weren't supposed to happen.


But did anyways.


I hate the things we said.



And I hate the things we didn't.


I hate that you broke your promises.


But most of all, 
I hate how much I loved you.






And I absolutely, 
completely, 
positively,
hate the way I had to write
in past tense.