Friday 3 February 2012

Wicked;

Pronounced (wi-kid)
Definition: evil or morally wrong
Synonyms: evil, bad, vicious

Had trouble picking out something to wear to the musical! Wanted to wear a nice dress originally but decided against it... I wore a maxi dress to this ABBA concert at MBS some time last month but my dress kept getting wedged between my seat and the one next to mine :|



Were like 15 mins late so we grabbed sushi from cold storage and stuffed it down in like 3.5 minutes ._.




It was really dark in the theater so I couldn't get a good picture :l but the props were really cool (: especially the dragon above the stage!




The actors were so freaking TALENTED. Can die. I kept getting goose bumps, listening to them sing. 




Going to the Titanic exhibit real soon!! Can't wait (: classmate told me there's gonna be an actual iceberg that we can touch!!