Thursday 1 March 2012

Hello, March. I'm April. (:

Well. February is officially over. (BOO.) But that also means that the March holidays are coming! (WOOTWOOT.)
So since I'm so free, I shall write a blogpost about how my February went, and how I want my March to go!

First things first, let's recap on some of my favourites of February!

FAVOURITE DAYS:
Feb 1st: The day I started this blog. Yes. <3
Feb 11th: Baking at Michelle's house for Anette's birthday! [Plan D]
Feb 14th: Pre-Valentine's and Valentine's day!
Feb 29th: Leap Year!

FAVOUTIRE WEBSITES:
1. Twitter. 
Oh faithful twitter. I bet people think I'm suicidal now based on the amount of emo song lyrics I tweet every day hahahaha.
2. 9GAG 
Yes, I admit it. My soul has been stolen. Not as if I have anything better to do with my spare time.
3. Lookbook


This site has the prettiest pictures! And inspires me a lot on my own personal style.

FAVOURITE SONGS:
1. Why Don't You Love Me - Hot Chelle Rae ft Demi Lovato 
Freaking loveeeeee this song. No amount of e's could express how much I love this song. It's something most of us can relate to. And listening to it just makes you feel like, it's okay to love someone and dedicate yourself to them y'know? 
2. Say You Like Me - We The Kings
Haha such a cute song I swear. If you haven't watched the music video, go watch it! It's really cuteeee! I have no idea how it's related to the lyrics of the song. But I love anything We The Kings, so I love this <3
3. Drive By - Train
Great lyrics (: go listen to it NOWNOWNOW. And it's so catchy! This was the song stuck in my head while I was doing my Chem prac. Which I got 11/15 for. Meh.
4. Move Along - All American Rejects
HELL YES. Hahahaha this song was featured in the soundtrack for SO MANY movies. I was watching She's The Man, and it rekindled my love for this song <3
5. Angel With A Shotgun - The Cab
Okay I don't know why people are getting so stressed out over how songs are starting to suck these days... Yeah sure. Nicki Minaj is pretty bad ._. but you don't have to compare Stupid Hoe to every legendary song from the past decades guys! Songs like these totally reassure me that my generation is not COMPLETELY retarded.




FAVOURTIE MOVIES:
1. Star Wars (3D) 
HAHA was a little confusing, but really awesome anyways! <3 Stuck in the damn first row, so I sat on the floor for half the movie. Neck cramp ): but yes, I plan to have a Star Wars movie marathon sometime this month.




2. Chronicle
WOW this was totally violent. Like. I kept flinching throughout the entire movie. But it was interesting (: and once again. I was stuck in front row. So, NECK CRAMP ):



3. Wicked (The Musical)
Okay, so I cheated. Not exactly a movie. But it was an amazing experience. And anybody that had planned to catch the show while it's still in Singapore, but hasn't got the chance to, should REALLY go get the tickets now. You won't regret it, I promise!

4. This Means War
After waiting so bloody long to watch it, finally did! Haha watched it yesterday, (not the front row, thank goodness). Haven't laughed so hard in a movie in a long time! The fight scenes were cool too. Probably one of the best movies so far this year. Something both guys and girls would enjoy! Can't believe I was going to resort to watching some crappy pirated version of this...



MARCH 2012
Well. Renovations are starting now. And there are gonna be like a lot of random foreign workers walking in and out of my house from 9-5 every day. Plus, the whole living room is in a cluttered mess and is filled with rubble and dirt. Drilling and hacking every day and I CAN'T SLEEP IN ): And I have to live with this for the next month or so. So yeah. Hope this goes well.

Currently, this is what they have done to the master bedroom floor.











Yeah. It's pretty gross. There were like termites and shit too. 

ANOTHER THING,
When I was in New York in Nov 2010, I came across the filming of an upcoming movie, Man On A Ledge and it's now showing in cinemas! HOHOHO. Can't wait to see it!



Some pictures I took of the scene where he was supposed to JUMP down like 20 stories or something. 




It's starring Sam Worthington. Yknow, this guy:


Haha! Yeah but he's not blue in this movie :] 
It looks priddy exciting (maybe I'll be in the background somewhere) haha just kidding. (not really)

ANYWAYS. 
This year has been quite a roller coaster ride. A lot of unnecessary drama and conflicts. Maybe I'm asking for it, I dunno. Just hope that I'll settle into 2012 soon. Hope you guys will have a good one too. Better than last year and the year before <3 take careeee!
March, please be good to me?




No comments:

Post a Comment