Monday 14 May 2012

Updates (:

Hey, how's everyone doing! It feels like forever since I last posted. Been studying my ass off for the mid-year exams. Hope it pays off!

 Well, I'm currently in the process of trying to move this entire blog onto tumblr!!!! But it's harder than I thought ): that's probably just because I'm such a noob at all this online stuff.

So, updates!!!

#1. Wardrobe Makeover
I threw out half my wardrobe. (Literally.) Got rid of all the stuff I don't wear anymore and gave em away. But in case you're interested in buying some of em, click here. I also took a load of stuff I don't wear anymore and did lots of like reconstructing. ;) Here are some of my projects!






Go ahead and contact me if you're interested in any of em (: Or see more here.

All my friends always tell me I have a lot of clothes and yeah I agree. But like, I realized that majority of them sit in my closet, untouched for months, years, even. So might as well get rid of them right? I guess another reason I cleared out half my closet was to make space for more new stuff!

Each hanger in my closet used to hold 2 garments each. So yay each shirt gets its own hanger now (: plus, I have a whole list of items to get before my trip to Europe!

Speaking of which....

#2. Liberty Of The Seas
Did I forget to mention that Barcelona just happens to be the fashion capital of Spain? YAY. Also the home of:


I CAN'T WAIT! Just two more weeks of school, and it's the holidays!!! I'll be flying off to Barcelona on the 31st at 12am, (30th midnight) by Singapore airlines. (: Then staying 2 days in Barcelona before boarding the Liberty. And then it'll be non-stop sailing for a week! Then back to Barcelona for a couple more days before I fly back home (:

I think there'll be computers and wifi aboard the ship, but I don't know how I feel about uploading pictures from my camera into a random public space. So, I'll either bring my own laptop (very unlikely). Or I'll just upload pictures from my phone, then upload those from my camera when I'm back in Singapore.

So two full days of cruising, and 5 days where we'll be docked on various ports in Europe (:


Ports of calls on the cruise include:

Provence (Toulon), France



Villefranche (Nice), France


Livorno (Florence), Italy


Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy (Like in the Lizzie McGuire movei hahaha)


Naples (Capri), Italy


So I'll get a good mix of vintage shops, famous fashion brands, clear beaches and national monuments (:

Yeah that's about it for now. Will post soon, I promise!

Take care guys :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment